cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add/Change Field in Syndication Map

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once a Syndication Map is created, is there any way to introduce a new field or changed field name (added to the Repository Table through the Console) in the existing map? I haven't found a way to add the new field to the "Source Items" under the "Item Mapping" tab.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you add a new field in the repository, which will automatically come in the "Item Mapping" tab->Source Items grid.

If you are using the Flat syndication, under destination items, you need to add a new item and map to the filed which was newly created.

I you are using XML syndication, u might have to modify the XML schema to add the new destination item and map to the one which was newly created in the repository thru console.

Hope this helps

Thanks and Regards

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu

Does this mean that you have to map make a new mapping to the new XML schema. I see no way way to "update" the XML schema in the map. Can you please advice? My problem is that I have mapped 60+ fileds and find out that some items are missing in the XML schema, then I need to do a totaly new mapping to the new XML schema.

John-Kjell

Answers (0)