cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard text in Smartform Vs. SapScript.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue regarding standard texts in forms. If we were to create the text and format it in a certain way it may display in a SapScript form correctly, but in the Smartform it will be a little off. This also happens the other way around. Has anybody found a way to resolve this so that the formatted text displays the same way in both types of forms?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Check is the same paragraph format what U are using in script and smartform.

Regards

Sekhar.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the paragraphs are set to be the same. They are both using the standard paragraph.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try using read_text FM instead of include after retrieving text using the fm display it in an text element or text module.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you are using same standard text in both,than there is no reason to show off in either one !

It might be some Window alignment issue,Check the window properly,does your window is wide/long enough to print Text?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response, yes the window is wide enough. What it seems to be is mainly in the tabs of the standard text. For example...

Here is some text,,,,,,More text

some txt,,,,,,More

In a SapScript it may show:

*I am using periods because simply using spaces is ignored. Disregard the periods.

Here is some text...............................More text

some txt............................................More

where in a smartform it would show something like

Here is some text..............................More text

some txt ..............More

In these cases, the width of the window in which the text is displayed is more than adequate. If I format it so that it will display correctly in the Smartform, then it would be mis-formatted in the SapScript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of Hardcoding the text in script/Form .Maintain the text in SO10 T code.

then It will be displayed same in form/script.

And maintain same size of window in both

Regards

Rasheed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, the text is not hard coded, but pulled using an INCLUDE. It is maintained in SO10.