Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What tables get updated with BAPI_COSTACTPLN_POSTPRIMCOST-KP06, Cost Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Am in the middle of uploading the cost center (manual tx is KP06) /profit center budget values to SAP from excel by using BAPI_COSTACTPLN_POSTPRIMCOST.

Let me know that, What What tables get updated with this BAPI, bcoz, when I went to this bapi in SE37 and did SEARCH for UPDATE, INSERT, CALL TRANSACTION, KP06 etc. key words, but, did not find any results!!

So, let me know that, How Can see/check my uploaded values are uploading correctly or not?

replies appreciated

thanq

Edited by: SAP ABAPer on Dec 18, 2008 8:31 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use transaction ST05, select SQL trace and then activate trace. Import the values again with the BAPI, deactivate the SQL trace and display it. Use in the menu Trace List->Summarize trace by tables

Regards

Kameliya

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use transaction ST05, select SQL trace and then activate trace. Import the values again with the BAPI, deactivate the SQL trace and display it. Use in the menu Trace List->Summarize trace by tables

Regards

Kameliya