cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enternal jars are not working in XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have written java mapping using xtream.jar. And i have imported entire project including jar files into my software component. But when I am trying to executing the mapping It is saying unable to find.class file (which exists in jar file)

How to use external jars with XI system

Regards

Sowmya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If your Jar file contains Package then your Import Statement should be PackageName.ClassName;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you imported the complete project. Check for all the Jars.

There should be missing jar files or file path thats causing this problem. using external jar and imploring project from work space sometimes only reference is present not actual jar. Check with it

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

where did you put your external jar file? I guess your ext. jar is put in a specific folder and in your java project you specified the folder in your classpath. However this classpath only valid for your java project, when uploading to XI, XI won't know the classpath of your java project. Thus, try to put the jar file in the root directory of your zipped java mapping jar. It should work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hello Reimport the jar file

Refer this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/e2/e13fcd80fe47768df001a558ed10b6/frameset.htm

Regards,

Sreenivas