cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing reference billing plan - problems in OVBO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the problem that a default billing plan number maintained for for milestone billing type 01, but this billing plan does not exist. number is 00001 - transaction is OVBO- in the details of billing plan type 01 - milestone billing - this number is unchangeable.

How to create a billing plan 00001 in the system?

What is the transaction to create that billing type? There are item categories assigned to to this billing type, so the system cancels everything if I want to use this item category in a sales order with the message 'billing plan 00001' does not exist.

I can not simply delete that item in OVBO and create a completely new set up, it is somehow company standard set up.

Somewhere in Project customizing I was trying to find the set up, but I failed. If it is there to do, I need some more details, it looks like descrptions are mixed up (type, category ...) in both modules, sales and PS.

Thanks a lot

Kurt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, that is not the problem to maintain a type. In the existing type a reference billing plan is in the field in OVBO - a concrete number ..- but this plan does not exist. so I guess I have to create that one again. How to do this.

I have no idea how that number came in, but I have to use this type and I dont know how to create this billing plan number 00001 ?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kurt

While configuring billing plan only you will get the data automatically as we will assign the required data . the data which you are missing means check in the billing plan details

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks a lot, I just did not run to the end.

Yep it comes later in OVBM, I just wasn't patient enough.

Kurt

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi kurt

If you want to maintain your own billing plan then the path is IMG->SPRO->Sales and Distribution->billing->Billing plan->Define Billing Types

While maintaining the billing plan you can do the configuration as per your requirement

Regards

Srinath