cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in creating delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have configurable material in my sales order. Using that material i created a complete sales cycle till billing. I created another order with the same material and tried creating the delivery for it. I am getting following error. It seems to be something related to the credit block but not sure. Before creating delivery i am making sure that i m releasing the credit block. But still keep getting this error.

Diagnosis

The status check for the status object VB0000003855001000

indicated that the procedure "Create delivery" cannot be

performed because Sys. status Cost forbids it.

System Response

Procedure "Create delivery" is not performed.

Procedure

If procedure "Create delivery" is to be performed, the Sys.

status Cost of object VB0000003855001000 must be reset.

Other statuses than Sys. status Cost can also prevent the

procedure. This message does not tell you all statuses which

currently prevent procedure "Create delivery".

What exctly is the problem???

Need ur help guyz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thushar

Firstly , Go to VA02->header data->status tab , there you check wheather any Status profile is coming or not

Secondly Go o VA02->Item data->account assignment tab ->check because of cost center or because of WBS element it is giving problem .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys, If I do the pricing in sales order on pricing date in 2008. then i am not getting the error.

If i try to price it in 2009 then I get an error in the sales order costing .........i am getting error as "version 0 not maintained for the year 2009" for the material. I guess this might be preventing the delivery.

How do i fix it??

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi thulasi

Check wheather the costing for your company code is open for the year 2009 or not . Ask your FI consultant to check wheather the Costing is open for the year 2009 or not .If it is not open then FI consultant has to configure .

Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the requirement type in the sales order (Sales order Overview --> Procurement tab).

Go to SPRO --> Controlling --> Product Cost Controlling --> Product cost by Sales Order --> Control of Slaes order related Production/Product cost by sales order --> check the requirement classes.

Select the requirement type of the order from here and remove the entires maintianed, if any and save. Now try to do the delivery. Please take a screenshot of the original settings before changing, this can be useful to restore the config back, if required.

Prase

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tushar

Check in sale order "Status" tab at Header level, whether any status profile is maintained. If you have authorization to change, you can change.

Meanwhile, also check this thread where similar problem was discussed

[Create delivery" not allowed (Sys. status Cost, object VB0000000006000020|]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi