cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The arguments' name change when I re-import the model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Some times, when I re-import Java bean model in developer studio (SAP NetWeaver 7.1 Composition Environment SP06 PAT0001), the arguments' name change to arg0, arg1u2026.

For example:

I have some method in the EJB model, such:

public String getCustomerName( String customerId);

Some times the reimport is ok, but some times the reimport changes the arguments' name, like:

public String getCustomerName( String arg0);

What are Iu2019m doing wrong?

Regards

Janeth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

i have the same problem. i also tried to reimport different ejbs into different wd-projects. allways the same problem. and i didn't found a workaround for this.

i also deleted the model and made a complete new import. same result.

i also created a new fresh web-dynpro dc and created a new model there, also same result.

I assume that it maybee has something to do with an nwds-update i made last week (so between last model-import and new model-import).

does anybody has a solution for this so far?

regards

matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everbody,

i made a ticket to sap and found an competent answer for that problem. source for the problem is that (maybee due to anupdate of nwds?) in the ear-project the reference to the ejb-project is lost.

in j2ee perspectiv right click on the ear-project. select properties and then in the following dialog select "project references" and there check your bean-project to be referenced.

then reimport the ear in wd as model again and it will now show the correct arguments.

regards

Matthias

patrik_spiess
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey, that solved the problem for me! Great. Thanks for sharing. I struggled for days now against this bug!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have the same problem. Did you find a solution yet?

Regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias!!

I havenu2019t worked in that for about 5 months, but, before I leaved the project, I wrote to a person in SAP and he told me that problem it will be solved in a new release this yearu2026 but I will appreciate it, if you could tell me what you will find about it. Because I will work again in NW u2013CE and I know how annoying this u201Cbugu201D is.

Janeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think they have made some changes in the java been model, you need to re import the stucture and restart the server,

Cheers,

Apparao