cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

man power planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

can any one please let me know how to enter multiple employees to single operation in maintenance order.and also if particular employees were engaged for a particular job during the period , he must not be able to assign to another maintenance order during that period

Thanks in advance

GMR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

After entering the total work hours in the operation ,just double click on the operation number and in that overview Req assignment tab you can split the operation and specify each splitted operation to each employee

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thyagarajn ,

Thanks for your immediate response .

I had done the maintenance Order as you said , and entered hours and double clicked , But I am getting only two tabs -- Components & Relationships , I am not getting requirements assignments tabs , Whether

any partner function to be activated , If so how to do it.

thanks and regards

GMR

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

No there is no activation of partner function ,after entering the hours in Work column if you double click on the operation you can see the Req assignment tab .kindly check it.Also check whether you have assigned suitable formula in the capacity and scheduling tab of the work center.

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thygarajan,

Thanks a lot .

Got the requirement assignment tab . But how to plan man power as , if that person is engaged for particular period, he must not be able to assign for the next order during the same period.

Thanks & regards

GMR

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

it depends on how the capacity has been defined, while defining the capacity make sure there is no overloading ,but system will only considered the capcity not the individual person .for your case you have to define each person as work center and define the capacity

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (0)