cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price conditions not reflecting in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have pricing conditions PR00,K004,and taxes.

all the conditions are determined in order level.but in billing taxes are not appearing.

what may be the problem?

plz help me.

thanks in advance,

reddyy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check the pricing analysis in billing document from there you'll get an exact idea why the conditions are not flowing in your invoice. I guess the problem might be becasue of validity of condition records.

Hrishi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

If all the setting as mentioned above are checked and fine and you still have problem then

Please ensure that the Account keys for the taxes are maintained in the pricing procedure and also the same keys are maintained in the relevant Tax Code in T.Code FTXP.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Please Check whether the Conditions are manual and when you are doing the billing the Pricing type is B.

Check in copy control of Delivery to Billing Documents: VTFL.

Also Check the Docu Pricing Procedure for the Billing documents if Different then pricing procedure in Billing.

Hope This will Solve yr problem

regards,

A S

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Reddy

Apart from the suggestions from the elite members

In VTFL at item level pricing type is available

The key that you define here will decide what will be the pricing in billing doc

If you go thro the options like A,B,C,D and its details you can understand it well

I think that you have to choose here D so whatever the sales order pricing it will be carried to billing

Regards

Raja