cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What makes 'services for objects' menu appear in an SD order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I want to attach a pc document (word, excel) to an SAP doc like sd order, and use the menu

'services for object' - I see that it works in some cases but not in others

I wonder what is it that makes the small menu bar appear in case of some orders and not for others ?

Does anybody here know?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your user data in SU01/SU3 if you have maintained in Paramters Tab "Parameter ID = SD_SWU_ACTIVE with 'X' as Parameter value" or not. I think it is not there in your case.

Maintain the same your problem will be solved.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your message Hirishi

If it was user related issue then it would not happen in every case?

But the problem is I CAN use the services in some cases but can NOT do it for other / similar orders (VA02 and order type same in both cases)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are tyring to get this service for object thing in VA01.. which can't be possible with the mentioned parameter ID. Tell me one thing, is it coming for some orders {VA02/VA03} and not coming for some other orders in VA02/VA03 itself ?

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I did try for an orange to orange comparison

So, remaining within VA02, I tried 'services for object' for an existing order and then for another order of the same order type. In one case the menu comes up - and in the other the system does not give response - just goes into wait wait . . .and nothing - then I have to use ' stop transaction' to be able to get out . . .