cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I am confusing How to understand the client and server proxy.

would you please give me some detail explaination

Best Regards,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

proxies in the XI context are objects used to encapsulate the creation (from a sender system) or parsing of XML (at a receiver system) as well as the communication with the relevant runtime components required to send or receive those messages. The Proxy Runtime controls these objects / processes, and can itself be controlled by the applications it communicates with.

The Proxy Runtime currently has the following components available:

1. ABAP Proxy Runtime – Communication using XI or Web Services

2. Java Proxy Runtime – Communication using XI (J2EE)

The objects that the Proxy Runtime then controls are created via Proxy Generation,

Server proxy is created for the inbound interface created in XI's Integration repository proxy should be created in the business system for which the interface is created .

Client proxies

Classes (Java, ABAP Object) are generated for outbound interfaces.By calling a method of the class you can transfer your data to the proxy, which constructs the message and forwards it to the Integration Server. Proxy for outbound interfaces are called client proxies.

regards

Ganga

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

score awarded, thanks for your answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kevin...

Check out this to get an understanding about Server proxy

and the link for the client proxy.

Hope the linke will help you.

Thakns,

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

In short :

A client proxy is one which sends data to XI i.e.the proxy makes a request to the integration server and gets back a response / or not based on sync/async attributes.

A server proxy is one which recieves a request from XI pipeline and does further processing , may or may not send back a response again based on sync or async nature of the interface.

Thanks,

Pooja