cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating TR automatically - mutliple TRs for the same St.Bin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please let me know if this is possible?

I'm able to create auto TR without any problem for my WM-PP interface for the pick parts.

I've one issue on this. Please help me if you can on this.

My requirement is to create one TR for the same storage type, same storage bin irrespective of the planning goods movement date. Can I create one TR? Is this possible in Standard SAP?

If yes, how can I do this? What configurations are necessary? We're using ECC6.0.

If not possible, can I create one TO for the same storage type, same storage bin?

In my environment, it's creating multiple TRs. That's an issue for me.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Please help me if you could. Be honest and don't answer if you aren't sure.

Appreciate your help and time.

Thank you so much.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please explain your scenario in detail?

How is the material flow? Is the material issued from warehouse to production ?

OR Material is going from production to warehouse as finish good or return?

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

This is the components supply to the production workcenter through WM staging.

Components are supplied to the workcenters for a production operation. There may be multipe operations per production order supplied to the same workcenter. When the production order is released, through automatic WM staging, the TRs are automatically created for the components supply.

Please let me know if you have question.

Thanks.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know right now whether there is provision to create one TR for the several components. But with reference to Kanban scenario which I set up to replenish the stock of production by making kanban empty ,system is creating TR for each empty kanban.

I believe production orders will have number of items & you are expecting to have all items in one TR ,right?

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thank you for your response. My requirement is to create one TR per PSA. Due to the different requirement date, the TRs are split for a PSA. Is there a way we can create one TR per PSA? If not, Can we create one TO for these split TRs? Please let me know.

Thank you for your time and help.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

From what you have provided, you can split the TO by picking area. All you need to do is create a picking area and assign individual picking areas to the different storage types and in config for TO split you can have the TOs split by picking areas so that only one TO will be created for a TR for a picking area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use LT41 to create a group for multiple TR's and create 1 TO for the group.

Regards,

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your answer for creating group. This might be an option. Creating a group for desired TRs is an option. I'm trying to create a Group for the selected TRs using LT41. I need to create a group for my TRs with the movement type 319. How it works? Do I need any configuration for this Group? what are the steps needed to achieve this? Please let me know in details.

Thank you. Appreciate your help on this.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jithin,

No. This won't work in my scenario. Thank you for your time.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would normally select the TR's for the corresponding mvt's, hit assign and start and you're done.

You might need to enter a specific Shipment type in the initial selection screen (i.e. A for stock removal, E for putaway etc), instead of the *.

Regards,

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It does not work for the movement type 319. It does list in the screen but I could not do the assign the group. Please let me know if I need to do any configuration or anything else?

Thank you.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please enter A in the initial selection screen instead of the *.

Then you will be able to put a quantity in and assign it to a group.

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your helpful answer. This helps me creating a group but I could not create one TO for the group. It's creating multiple TO even though I've created group for the TRs. So It's not solving my problem. Please let me know if you have any recommendation.

Thank you.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried LT0s for the group?

Regards,

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MdZ,

I tried LT0s, it did not work in my scenario. I tried with LT0A where you have to enter material number, movement type, planning date etc. If I give all these combinations, My scenario will not work. I can have combination of these in multiple. For which I want to create one TO. I was able to create a group successfully. In my scenario, the movement type is 319, the requirement type is P. I need to be able to create one TO for the group that I've created based on these criteria. I tried and did not work the LT0 transactions. If you have recommendation, please let me know, appreciate your help.

Thank you.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.