cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source path not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am working on a message mapping from a B2MML external message: "SyncProductDefinition" to another WSDL external message: "IDOC Request".

I assigned constant values for all the mandatory elements/nodes on the target side.

But, when I do a save, I get the following message:

The source or target structure has been changed or could not be found in the Integration repository.

The mapping definition contains elements or attributes that do not exist in the changed structure. The relevant entries will be deleted.

u2022 Source path not found

Any clues on why this is happening so? Or where should I be checking to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Earnest Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Lately did you change the messgae ( source or target ) in the message mapping ? Usually when we change the message type in the existing mapping, and the new structure doesnt contain some elements which were there in the old messga structure , will lead to the error condition you mentioned.

Thanks,

Pooja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved the issue.

Had to do an u201CExpand recursive structureu201D on a u201CProductSegmentu201D node and then mapped that node to the parent of the target element and that helped to solve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenvere there is a change at structure level in your data type or external definition, you get this message. In this case you have to re-map the new fields (if new fields added in the structure, if deleted then no need to map).

If some how the whole mapping goes off then You can find the old mapping rules from Menu Message Mapping ---> History, just double click on any verion and you will get it.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Edited by: Sarvesh Singh on Dec 18, 2008 7:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pooja & Sarvesh,

Thanks for the replies.

Solved the issue. Had to do an u201CExpand recursive structureu201D on a u201CProductSegmentu201D node and then mapped that node to the parent of the target element and that helped to solve the issue.

Regards,

Earnest A Thomas