cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support team determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What is significance of support team determination in Service desk ? Is it required to confiure or can we skip this activity.if in my company only two person is assigned for one module like for MM (1 func + 1 tech).

So how can support team determination process help me in configuring service desk.

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew Lee,

Service desk provides the functionality of automatic notification and allocation of Support team for any issue which helps in classification of issue.

It is up to you whether to use it or not. Then you have to identify some other ways to notify the respective support team.

Suppose if you have only one person for a particular module that time also you can define this determination which can be extended in the future.

Hope i answered your query

regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for kind suggestion Mr. Naveen.

Can you please help me for this activity with any good document.

i tried to config. with

link,

but its not seems sufficient for me.

Regards

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anderw Lee,

The blog shows all step by step setup for the determination of the support team. If you could let me know at which point you are facing the issue then i will try to give more clarity on that.

regards

Naveen

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check [this document.|https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700001197002005E/Addtional_Information.pdf] This will explain the importance/need of all the Partner functions involved in Servicedesk.

Hope this solves your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu