Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant Maintenance - Linkage between Task List and Maintenance Plan

rajavelu_vijayakumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

In Plant Maintenance, I have an equipment for which there are 9 maintenance activities that have to be performed every year. Out of these 4 activities will be carried out every month. 1 activity will be carried out during the months of February, June and October. 5 activities will be carried out only in the month of December.

I need to create Task List for all these activities and subsequently create Maintenance Plans for all these Task Lists.

Can I group all the 4 activites which will be carried out every month into one single Task List, with separate operation nos and time against each activity?. I don't know whether it is correct or not.

If I use the above method I can create 3 Task Lists for this particular equipment with same Group no and 3 Group Counters.

How to create Maintenance Plan for the above scenario?.

Eventhough, 4 activites are carried out every month and they have been grouped into a single Task List (Group counter 1) and if these activites are carried out on different dates within a month how can I create Maintenance Plan and subsequently create a Maintenance Order?.

I need some help in this regard. A detailed reply will be helpful.

Can anyone throw some light in this regard.

Regards,

R. Vijayakumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to create one task list with a maintenance strategy with packages and hierarchy to outline the work requirements i.e. some tasks to be carried out 3 monthly some 4 monthly etc, and also if common tasks appear in 3 monthly package vs 4 monthly package then to suppress the duplicating task

you would then define a strategy based maintenance plan and run it to get the respective maintenance orders

rajavelu_vijayakumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai,

Thanx for the reply. But can you tell me how to create and maintenance strategy, package and heirarchy and the link between all these.

Regards,

R. Vijayakumar

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

go to sap help via this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/3c/abbcf6413911d1893d0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

or attend course PLM310 (i think) check with your local SAP office