cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

retrun order / return delivery

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

i am trying to create a return delivery for the return order, for a material, while creating the post Good receipt i am getting an error, SPECIAL stock E not supported , chek your entry.

Please guide me as where i have made the mistake, As when i created another dummy material then the cycle is fine , there is no error.

But when i am taking a MASTER-DATA material that is real-time i am getting error

regds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of Return Delivery of MTO/other material, no need to do use Special Stock,As such with Mvt type 651 Stock will come & sit Customer Returns(block stock).

Regards

Vadiraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

As our friend says are you using any special stock case if yes could you explain the flow so we can put our input in correct way.

Looking forward,

Regards,

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi,

In returns scenario, special stock indicator "E" (i.e. Sales Order Stock) will not support. The reason being is that while taking back the goods into plant, you should not assign those stocks to original sale order. Instead, you have to post the stock for Quality or to some new storage location.

Instead of using Movement Type: 651, please maintain Movement Type: 655 for your schedule line category (say, DN) in T. Code: VOV6; so that the rejected stocks will be blocked for Quality clearance.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Another Thought procees was dscussed (based up on change in requirement type to "KSL", in customizing. Currently, it must be KE or KEVV).

[Stock E, not supported|] (Check, if its helpful).

Also, if you are not in MTO, then change Req. Type to MTS, in MRP Type and do posting with Movement Type: 651, w/o Special indicator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

As you have created Dummy Scenario, please refer it with MM consultant He shall be in position to clear your doubts on GR process completely

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to receive a material with MTO strategy?

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, i am doing it for MTO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi,

As, you are in MTO-Scenerio:

Just check with other Two Options, as mentioned in previous post:

1. Change with movement type (either 653 - Returns to un-restricted stock Or 655 - Returns to Quality Inspection), instead of 651 in Schedule Line: DN - Returns, in T. Code: VOV6

Also, check with Item category (in T. Code: VOV7 --> Say, REN)

Under Tab: Business Data --> Filed: Special Stock

Check and maintain field-entry.

2. Change in Requirement Type to "KSL".

Best Reagrds,

Amit