cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO_SYSTEM_FAILURE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

most of the times in our production server lots of Inbound queues comes in error with status RETRY

Inside this it asks for execute LUW but executing LUW processes only single message and queue comes in error again and its not possible to manualy process so many messages

if i click inside this messages are in automatic restart state and inside message

there is error during JCO call transaction system failure in Method process Function

I have checked RFC its working fine

i have checked receiver channel and channel are in error

Error log inside the channel is

Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error retrieving message profile from database store.: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.MessagingException: Error retrieving message profile from database store..

Any input to solve this error??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems problem related to database.Check with the basis guy whether your Database is up in SAPMMC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Data base is up

although currernt problem is solved by restarting the server

but i want a permanent solution

any input?

thanks

sandeep

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If database was up then there could be possiblity that it was not able to connect to java instance. Discuss with the basis if he is able to connect to database with "r3trans -db" from command prompt when you see the same error next time.

Thanks!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

issue is solved

solution

1) for the path not found , stores were not in use

2) for java.lang.nullpointerException

i have updated the jave kernels and problem is solved

Thanks everyone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudhir

database is up

again the same rror persist

right now all the channels are in error with following error log:

1)java.lang.NullPointerException

2)com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 /STORES/102/sapoutbound: The system cannot find the path specified.

3)DynamicConfigurationException: Error during variable substitution:

4).file.ftp.FTPEx: 550 /STORES/0960/sapoutbound: The system cannot find the path specified. '

any input

regards

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Check the FTP logon credentials once again like User id and Password.

And also check the same path is availble in the Server.

Regards

Goli Sridhar

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

This time issue is not related to Database, Check the path once again and also try to ping the server system from the FTP server system if it is accessible from there. Also check sap note 849852 if you are working on XI 3.0 below SP12.

Thanks!