cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

For the same customer, same material based on two seperate contracts i have two diffrent pricing.

Contract 1- Customer X / Material Y- 1000 Rs ( Valid till 2009)

Contract 2- Customer X/ Material Y- 2000 Rs (Valid till 2009)

I have only one pricing condition type now in pricing procedure. Also my access sequence is

1) Material

2) Customer/Material only

Sales area same. Order type same

How do i map?.

Please advise

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As every body said you have to do the manual pricing in condition tab.

Other wise you have to maintain to different condition type for two record.

And you can activate exclusion condition so that it will pick only one condition only.

But why there is same pricing for same customer and same period.

Can you tell us why you want this kind of requirement.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you for your responses. But i have the requirement like this.This is a service activity & material entered is a service material. I advised manual pricing in this case.

I like to create new access sequence to map the above. But i got confused how do i diffrentiate in both the cases. According to client they have two diffrent PO's from the same customer with diffrent PO number. The customer receives the same service with diffrent rates.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Deepu

Why dont you consider having the pricing condition as Manual so that according to the situation, you can differentiate the price in sale order ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

The scenario is consulting business in US. Here the contract may be one year or so. May have multiple contracts. The billing is based on Resource Related Billing. The billing is based on time sheets. The time sheet hours consumed as quantity. Hence in this case the business dont want to enter price each time. They specifically looking for automation. At rare case they have two PO's at different rates from the customer.

I am not much aware about condition suppliments. Will that work here?

Regards,

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make the condition table with three keys.

Customer/material/price list.

Do the assign procedure upto the condition type.

Now try to create your condition record with price list as the main factor for different values.

Now maintain this price list in incompletion log so this field should be filled every time.

Price list you will find at item detail sales B tab.

Just try this method it might help you out.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

Can u pls clarify 'Do the assign procedure upto the condition type'.

Also the concept of pricelist in this regard?

Thank you

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean to say

Create condition table then assign this condition condition table to access sequence.

Now assign this access sequence to your condition type.

Now maintain your condition record.

Write now in my SAP I am able to see two price list one is whole sale and other is retail.

save the record for whole sale 1000 and for retail 2000 in VK11.

Now try to create your sales order and change the price list at the item level.

It will change the amount because we maintain different price for different price list.

try out this process it should work.

Hope so now I am much more clear with my solution.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

Thank you very much. Nice solution. It is working

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me the business logic behind keeping two prices for the same customer/material ?

Also, I am afraid if this can be achived via condition records but you may keep this pricing condition as 'Manual' wherein you can have such kind of flexibility.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What did you want to map? Could you elaborate further?

If you want to duplicate the same pricing procedure, you could go to V/08 and then select the pricing procedure and click Copy As.. and then maintain a new name for the pricing procedure.

If you want to map more access sequences, you could do this at the following path: -

SPRO--> SD --> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Pricing Control --> Maintain Access Sequence.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I am not wrong, System will not allow you to have condition record for same combination of customer and material, and same condition type.

If you are maintaining it then first record will be over written with the other one.

You can have the condition record provided validity period differs.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to my understanding, you can give the price manually in both the contracts.

Regards,

Abhee.