cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created a sales order also delivered it and created a invoice. here my pricing condition is mandatory and should be filled manually but by mistake i have entered wrong prices(i.e. value) suppose i wanted to fill 2000rs and i have filled 1900 rs.

please let me know how to change that price.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Garima,

Even if you enter wrong then it is no problem,you can change it.

Go to Header-->conditions.

Enter the condition type that you want in the new line and enter the amount you want so that the earlier one will be turned into yellow light and new one will be in green coloured light.It will pick up the new one only.

Regards,

Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

its not allowing to enter pricing in header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally in pricing system wont allow you to change the pricing.

For that purpose either you have to use user exit so that it would allow you change pricing at billing.

Other wise reverse all the process and change the price at sales order.

Other thing you can do is create a debit memo request to the customer for the remaining amount

Regards

Raj.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the invoice /billing document has been posted to Fi, the you can not change it any way.

Either you cancel the Invoice and create a new billing document with correct price OR you can go for Invoice correction request and issue a Credit memo for the difference as you have charged more then required.

Sorry, you have charged less then you have to create a Debit memo for the difference.

So create a Debit memo request either with reference to Billing document or Sales order (it can also be created without any reference) with order type DR.

Remove the billing block from the Debit memo request in change mode (VA02) in overview screen , save it.

Now create, a Debit memo with reference to this Debit memo request.

Otherwise cancel the invoice, the delivery will go to again "being process" status, you create a fresh billing document again with correct price.

Edited by: pradyumna on Dec 18, 2008 12:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cant change the price if accounting document is generated.As you have under credited customer,You can create a debit memo request with reference to sales order or invoice than create debit memo(for 1000 rs) for debit memo request(for 1000 rs) which will charge him 1000 rs.

Edited by: Sharad Kaliya on Dec 18, 2008 12:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Garima,

You can use Invoice correction request document type RK to correct the prices.

Regards,

Abhee.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

You have to cancel the billing doc in VF11 and reverse the PGI in VL09 and delete the delivery and reject the sales order by assigning the reason of rejections and redo the whole process

All thse to be done and create a fresh order with correct price

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Accounting document is generated for that document? IF yes then you can't change the price.

If not, Goto condition type settings V/06. Choose condition type details.

select the fields value and amount/percent in changes can be made segment and save.

Condition types values in documents in edit mode.

Regards,

Chandra