cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formatting error : Style /SMB40/SF not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have downloaded a smartform from systemA to another systemB. In systemA there is a style /SMB40/SF. But it is not present in systemB. So i created a smartstyle Z_SMB40_SF and replaced all the occurences of /SMB40/SF with Z_SMB40_SF in systemB. But when i execute it i am getting an error "Style /SMB40/SF not found". When i checked in the function module i have some piece of code with /SMB40/SF. But in the smartform the style doesnot exist. Could anyone please figure where the problem is and how to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would recommend you search once again, check the output options of every node in the smartform. There is a possibility that you missed. Check once again.

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

here is what we did to solved this problem with style /SMB40/SF. Here are the steps which I followed to resolve the error.

Step. 1: From SMARTFORMS transaction, Execute the form with Error you will get a FM name, Now display the form and Click on Find Button, Select mainprogram Radio button and search the style /SMB40/SF. Note down all the nodes where this style is used.

Step 2: Remove the style from the nodes and activate. If you still find the style in form then note down the nodes above and below the style.

Step 3: Download the form for Backup first. Now remove both the nodes which were noted in step 2. Activate the form and now add the two nodes again back to form which were removed earlier.

Step 4: Activate the form and the Issue is Resolved.

Rajkumar