cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OFTP_TCP Receiver channel error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

To an exisitng sceanrio of EDI Sales Invoices i have added new party. For this i have taken as refrence an exisiting party in the scenario.

While testing newly configured party interface I am getting the errors in receiver channel as below.

Delivery of the message to the application using connection OFTP_TCP_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: Recoverable Error: Invalid state transition in session state machine.: State: WF_CF_CF, event: REL_IND, Recoverable Error: Invalid state transition in session state machine.: State: WF_CF_CF, event: REL_IND: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: Recoverable Error: Invalid state transition in session state machine.: State: WF_CF_CF, event: REL_IND, Recoverable Error: Invalid state transition in session state machine.: State: WF_.

When I have tested the existing party interface the message was processed successfully.

How to trouble shoot this error? any check points to avoid this error?

Cheers

Veera

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error you are receiving means that you have connected to the partner software but the configuration is not quite correct. Please check the EERP settings (partner sends EERP and sender/receiver only). If this does not help, contact SEEBURGER support.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The issue was due to missing of value mapping for Partner number of SAP to ODETTE Name (Where Party is identifying by OFTP). After adding new entry to value mapping list the message was processed successfully by OFTP channel.

Thanks for your time and apologies for delayed reply.

Cheers

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek,

Thanks for your time.

The JNDI name which you have mentioned that it is there in Module configuration.

I will try to execute the command as you suggested. However my guess is as telnet is working properly because testing of the existing party interface is successful. Both the cases the port detials are same.

Please let me knoe if there are any further check points.

Cheers

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Total 18 party's were there. All parties were had having the same Sender & Reciever SSID. I have copied the same channel. An module was used "SaveAttachment". Modified the parameter value of this. I.e to save the file using parameter name.

Provided ODETTE as Agency, Scheme - OFTP and Name - XXXXXXXXX0453.

The Invoice messages are successfull in MONI for newly added party.The Idoc messages are converted into EDI format too.

Pls let me know if you a

Cheers

Veera

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that the module has JNDI name deployedAdapters/SeeXIOFTP_TCP/shareable/SeeXIOFTP_TCP

Try to run this command at receiver and check if it works

telnet (Space) <servername on which the OFTP adapter is running> (Space) <port number>

Regards,

Prateek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Provide your Party configurations here. Is it same as your earlier configured party? Make sure that your SSID codes are correct.

Regards,

Prateek