Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Codes and RFC question

former_member198060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to have a look at the implementation of SAP delivered web services. Are all of them based on RFCs?

If I, for example, want to enhance an sap delivered service - how would I approach that? Which transaction codes would I use to look up the RFC (or backend logic) for that service?

Another question I have:

Could you provide important transaction codes for working with sap soa? A short description would also be great.

TAs I used:

WSADMIN - in 7.0 to browse through my services and get to the wsnavigator

SE80 - I know this transaction but I dont really know how to use it to view web service implementation code

SOAMANAGER - in 7.1 as a replacement for WSADMIN, but I am not really used to it yet

It would also be great if you could provide me the TA codes that are used to build new web services, like for the modelling and the rest of the creation process. I think I remember that modelling is initiated over links in the portal. Could you give me hints as to what the url is for the modelling tools in the portal?

Regards,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter

Yes, webservices are created from RFCs only. You can see its implementation code using the TCOD 'SE37'

Regards

Basheer