SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of a MRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell me what does happen when we enter meter reading results in MRO.

Why dont we find any mro if it has been entered meter readings in EL31?

Thanks and Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once a meter reading order is creted it is given various staus by the system. Check MR status in EABL (Also note the Int MR order no.). Only MRO with a status "0" is displayed in the transaction mentioned by you.

Once you enter the rsult the status becomes "1" or '2' and you can see it in the MR result in EL31.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can run EL31 by Installation,Contract,Device,Premise,BP by Meter Reading Results.

This Option is not open to MRU and Portion.

You can try to do it via "Biling Order", when you full the MRU or Portion field and then click on "Meter Reading Results"!

Hope It will help you, and if it helped rate it !

Best regards,

Michael.

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

I know that through Billing order and by giving installation no. we can see any MRO which is created for any installation. Please tell me when we have entered the MR Results in a MRO then what happens to it.

Because after entering mr results we are not able to see the MRO through EL31.

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos

What happends to an order?

You can see the Results as I wrote in my message.

I don't understood you problem,Sorry !

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please click on installation and then please click on Billing order.

There please enter the installation no. and billing order date range there.

Then please execute.

On the output screen you can see the MRO description.If the MR Results have been entered in a MRO, then please select it and then click on MROs.

There you will not find any output.

Please guide what happend with the MRO? and why we are not able to get it?

Thanks and Regards

Edited by: MPVash Vash on Dec 18, 2008 11:36 AM

0 Kudos

You want to know the Meter Order Number??

The Order stored in EABL table and also the results.

0 Kudos

Hi,

My question was why we are not able to see the MRO when we click on MRO after entry of meter reading results in the MRO?

Thanks and Regards

Edited by: MPVash Vash on Dec 18, 2008 12:50 PM

0 Kudos

Hi,

The basic process to enter meter reading is as follows:

1) Create Meter Reading Order (this is possibly a order to obtain Meter readings from a particular site). This is done by transaction EL01. A billing order is also created when u create a meter reading order

2) The meter reading is entered in the system for the meter reading order created. After the meter reading results are entered, the meter reading order is deleted wen viewd in EL31 which indicates that the meter reading has been entered for the order created. The billing order is deleted wen u create a billing document.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once a meter reading order is creted it is given various staus by the system. Check MR status in EABL (Also note the Int MR order no.). Only MRO with a status "0" is displayed in the transaction mentioned by you.

Once you enter the rsult the status becomes "1" or '2' and you can see it in the MR result in EL31.