SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portion and MRU Creation - Customization or Master Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I've tryed to Create new Portion and MRU.

This type of Objects are Master Data or Customization??

I mean, if I need to Create Portions and MRU to each Client or it created once and can pass through Requests?

Thank you very much in advance,

Michael.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generating MRU and Portion is manually process, which has to be done in every system. I do not think it can be carried in transport request.

-Anand

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generating MRU and Portion is manually process, which has to be done in every system. I do not think it can be carried in transport request.

-Anand

0 Kudos

Anand,Thank you for you answer.

When I'm trying to Create Portions and MRU in System which open to Customizing,it needs to save the Portion in Request. In system which is not open to Customizing, Creating a portion and MRU is not possible, it writes " Clienx XX has status 'not modifiable' " .

0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess I understood your question incorrectly firstly time, I was assuming MRU and Portion records generaions.

If you are actually creating MRU and portion (not records) then you can save in transport request. From the message you mentioned, your system is not modifyable right now. Talk to the basis guys and they should be able to help you by setting the system as modifyabe, only then you can save the MRU in a transport request.

Hope this helps.

Anand

0 Kudos

Hi again,

I don't want to save this in Request in system A and Copy the Request to another system(B) .

i just want to Create a portion and MRU in System B,without any requests.

I did it in 4.7 Release,but now in ECC6 it's not possible.

In any case I will ask the Basis Guy!

Thanx.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

monis_shakeel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.