cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determine load. time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

The Determine load. time is C Default from shipping point in define shipping point - config.

But I want to know from where the days are defauted as I could not see this in define shipping point itself.

Please tell me where the load time is mentioned in config to get defaulted.

thank you

murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali krishna,

Pls find the path where we are going to define the load time below:

SPRO>Enterprise structure>Definition>Logistics Execution>Define,Copy,delete,check shipping point-->Define shipping point.

In the screen Determine times tab you can find the field Determine load time with options as (blank,A,B and C).

If you want to change then select the second option as Copy, delete, check shipping point.Select your shipping point and edit the one you want.

Regards,

Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is not very clear but I can say one thing out here is that, the delivery scheduling depends upon the type of scheduling you have defined for your shipping point. Means, if you are working with Daily scheduling then system would consider days and if you are working with precise scheduling then system will consider the Hours/Minutes for calcualtion of all the times like.. loading time, pick/pack time, tranps. lead time, transit time..

Hrishi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

Determine load. time is C Default from shipping point so I hope the days will pick based on the calendar which you have assigned in the shipping point detail screen.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In define Shipping point, select your Shipping point and go to details(click on the magnifying glass), you will find it there in the details of Shipping point.