cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk ticket msg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I completed configuration of Service desk almost, now i am creating new users on solman server and start assigning roles . i put role SAP_SUPPDESK_ADMIN to a user but he is not able to view msg ticket in crm dno monitor tcode. what may be the reason , kindly suggest.

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy standard role to your own & check autorization objects :

CRM_ORD_PR , CRM_ORD_OP.

Regards,

Oleg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I put CRM_ORD_PR , CRM_ORD_OP object access in full auth. but still same problem.

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. First , use profile SAP_ALL to see if you can find see the ticket.

2. Then , check if your role SV_SUPP_ADMIN has related profle (start with T_)

3. Then, check the authorization objects in pfcg, if the transaction type is set to 'SLFN'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With SAP_All also i am not able to see msg tickets.also i checked object and role in full auth. but not getting success.

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That will not be the problem for the authority.

You need to check if the message can be seen in crmd_order.

Please check the selection criteria, have you selected 'Mine' message?

Do you have a business partner binded to your user?

Can other user see the message?

You can use su50(I cannot clearly remember ,maybe su51), st01 to do the tracking.

If you still can find the result , Please create a message in component SV-SMG-SUP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i run tcode crmd_order with tht user and still its not provide desired result.My User having BP created.only two super users able to see msg.one with which i m configuring solman another is with basis guy. please give further help.

Andrew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

There should be something not configured proper in your system. I've saw this issue before. you can create a SV-SMG-SUP message and AGS Primary Support colleagues will help you.

Best regards,

Lament