cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice output how to change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where do we change/ configure the default output on invoicing. When invoicing I am getting a particular output by default. I want to change it as business demands.

Can anyone inform, where do we do this setting.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Om

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason why you can see one defalut output in your invoice is b'coz of the output condition records which you have maintained. Now, if you want to add other output in the invoice then you can add manually in the invoice and then proceed..

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can enter manually, thats fine..but i want it come it by default(which is already coming). I want to change this output which is coming by default to another output.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want to change default output type to another.

Goto VV32 enter output type and delete the record and save it.

Now goto VV31 and create condition records for your new output type.

And assign it to billing type in VOFA t.code in output/partner segment.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

If you are looking for Standard output condition type,May be you are using standard output procedure along with output cond types.

If you are looking about output types that you can change while maintaining/changing the condition records of that out put type.

You just verify the output procedure definition and assignment in the following menu path

IMG>SD>Basic Functions>Output Control>Output Determination>Output Determination Using the Condition Technique>Maintain Output Determination for Billing Documents

If you want to change the output type like print out to some other type go to condition records and change accordingly.

We have standard out types like Print out,Fax,Telex,E-Mail etc.

Regards,

Revan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. For the present output type that is coming by default in the Invoice,

I checked with the condition records in VV33 > Sales Org-Billing type > in the next screen clicked on 'Commuication' tab > I find that -Print output(contains Output device entry) and Print immediately option is ticked.

So, what I undersatand, is that this output type is thus coming by default in the invoice.

I have done the same entries in the output type that I want to come as default in the Invoice.

And now the reqd. output type is coming by default in my Invoice !!!

Is this the correct solution for my issue. Do I need to change anything else (like access sequence, Output determination proc. etc.)?

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are getting default output type in billing bcoz of output condition records, If you want to change it

go to condition record VV32 change and modify according to your requirements.

Further goto NACE t.code and for billing application is V3.

IMG>SD>Basic Functions>Output Control>Output Determination>Output Determination Using the Condition Technique>Maintain Output Determination for Billing Documents.

If you tell me your requirements we can help you to reach business requirements.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I see in the billing document Goto> Header > Output, I see that a output condition along with a partner no. is coming there. How does it come here. Where is it configured. How can I change it and what is this partner no. coming.

Kindly advice.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We assign partner functions to output type with transmission medium (E.g BP)

In billing document system checks for bill to party in header partners tab. From there system takes the customer number and display in Header output.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

In T.Code V/25 - (Assign Output procedure to Billing Type.)..for your Blling type , assign the output type which want to be dafaulted in the output column.

Make sure this output type is in the Output determination Procedure.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrasekhar,

Can you please tell where we assign partner functions to output type with transmission medium.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto NACE, select the application V3. click on ouput types.

Select the ouput type and double click on partner functions.

Select the medium and partner function and save.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto T Code V/30 there select your output type and on left hand side you can see 'Partner function' under output types, there you can assign partner functions to output type with transmission medium.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hari,

To assign partner functions to output type with transmission medium follow this:

Goto VV31 & Select your Output Type.

Here you can assign the Partner Function, Partner Number, Transmission Medium & Distatch.

After maintaining the above details, select the required line & Click on Communications. Here you can also maintain outpur Device & other details.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. For the present output type that is coming by default in the Invoice,

I checked with the condition records in VV33 > Sales Org-Billing type > in the next screen clicked on 'Commuication' tab > I find that -Print output(contains Output device entry) and Print immediately option is ticked.

So, what I undersatand, is that this output type is thus coming by default in the invoice.

I have done the same entries in the output type that I want to come as default in the Invoice.

And now the reqd. output type is coming by default in my Invoice !!!

Is this the correct solution for my issue. Do I need to change anything else (like access sequence, Output determination proc. etc.)?

Thanks & Regards,

Hari Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

1st check if the new O/p type is mainatined in the O/p determination procedure assigned to the invoice type. If yes, then the system will triger the required new O/p if condition records are maintained. To stop the old O/p type to trigger, delete the condition recordd that are maintained for your scenario.

If the new O/p is not there in the O/p procedure assigned to the invoice type, then you will have to define the O/p type & assign it to the procedure. This you will inturn assign it to the invoice type.

Also since you donot want to trigger the old O/p type for the invoice, delete the condition records that are mainatined for that particular combination & maintain the one for the new condition record. This is standard SAP solution.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

You can go to NACE transaction and select V3 application and configure output types, access sequences and procedures as per your business requirements.

Thanks!

Preethi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Kindly check whether you are talking of the output on GOTO->HEADER->OUTPUT

Pls let us know if it worked.