cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business partner blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In BP transactin if we go to "status" tab you will find the check box "central block".

I found that this field is there in the table BUT00 and the field name is XBLCK. sometimes for the users this check box is getting checked automatically and they are getting error s when they are creating SCs in EB web.

when this check box is checked. Is it related to HRMS system because i heard this is gettinf updated from the HRMS syste. If it is related to HRMS system how it is getting updated. HOW can we check which program is doing this automatic checking of "Central block" field.

Thanks

sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sankar,

Did you get an answer to your question? HOW can we check which program is doing this automatic checking of "Central block" field????

I have a similar requirement. Please let me know if you did get a solution for your post...

reg

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am talikg about the users not venodrs. How the users data is transferd from HRMS ( if it is so) and how the "Contral block " is checked automatically in the BP transaction for the users.

Anyway is this tcode bbpupdvd is sheduled as background job.

what do you mean by SRM purchasing fragments table

thanks

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sankar,

Fragment tables are so named because those are extension of BUPA data model, linked to BBP application.

I am talking about vendor purchasing data table BBPM_BUT_FRG0061, field PURCHASE_BLOCK.

But forget it as this is out of subject.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I want to know which program actually checks this validity period of the user and updates the BP data.

Also is it linked to the HRMS system because the delimitation is maintained in HRMS i suppose

thanks

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankar,

Are you talking about Vendor Business Partners ?

If yes, they are updated by vendor synchronization (BBPUPDVD) from R/3 blocking flags (central lock, company lock or purchasing lock).

You will find corresponding locks in BUT000 and in SRM purchasing fragments table (for purch org level lock).

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Users can be automatically lock if the validity date is out. You can check it pposa_bbp. please don't used transaction bp for user maintenance...

For vendor you can maintain this lock flag with transaction BBPMAININT.

Regards,

Bertrand