cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created one sales order with two item line.

In my invoice print output i am getting itemwise values of price,Discount & VAT

but I dont want in that way

I want Price - Addition of basic price of two material

on that 10 % discount & on that 12.50 VAT

in this way it has to be appear on my Invoice print.

So what setting requires.

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can think of 2 ways of doing this. Based on your requirements and also the fact that to what extent you can change the config. in your project, you can use any one of them.

1) In your pricing procedure for the doscount and tax condition types, make the Print field as 'S-Printing at Total level)

2) Change the smartform for invoice so that you print the values from the header conditions which is a consolidated figures all items put together.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If the same logic also applies for the pricing in the sales order, then you will ahve to define the VAT condition type as header condition. Sothat 12.5% will be applied onthe total invoice amount.

If it is just for display purpose in the invoice O/p, tehn change the form layout in the smart formof that particular O/p type. Explain the requirement to the ABAPerabout what you want to do.

In the formlaout, you will have to write a code where the system will calculate the sum of line items & calculate VAT on the total.

Regards,

Sivanand

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

The format of Invoice Print-out is determined by Invoice Printing Programs - Smartforms.

These Smartforms are developed & maintained by ABAPers. Please ask your ABAper to make required changes in the smartform.

You can check the Smartform attached to Output Type with T-Code - V/83 - Enter Output type & application as V3.

Hope this helps...

Give points if useful...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

This may required changes in the output program so please take help of ABAPer tell the requirement to them they will be able to fix that.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.