SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of rate step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam trying to configure the blank isu system.

When i configure Rate -- Rate steps, i need to give Debit sub transaction , credit subtransaction and budget billing Debit sub transaction and credit subtransaction

When i do F4, i am not getting any values in these fields though i configured the related main and sub transactions and assigned to company code and division also.

Please let me know step by step process.

Regards

Haricharan

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The correct step by step process is as follows:-

Menu Path:- Contract A/R & A/P -> Basic Functions -> Postings and Document -> Document ->Mainatin Document Assignments -> Maintain Transactions for IS-U.

1) Define Main Transaction

2) Define Sub transaction

3) Allocate transactions to Internal Transactions

4) Configure General Settings

5) Maintain attributes per company code and division

Regards,

Richa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Richa for the reply. I have done all these but still iam not able to get them. want to understand in detail about point 3 and 4 which u have mentioned. Could u please elaborate ?

Regards

Haricharan

0 Kudos

Hi Haricharan,

Allocating transactions to internal transactions: Internal Main and sub transactions are internal keys used within the programs in SAP system to determine the main and sub transactions determined by the customer.Without allocating transactions to internal transactions ,posting will not take place except in case of transactions that are exclusively used for manual postings.

General Settings:- We configure the general settings tab for combining main and sub transactions.

Regards,

Richa

0 Kudos

Hi Hari

U r right even afer all settings have been made i never found the f4 option popuped in those columns ...i am entering it manually only.

Kr

RAJ

0 Kudos

Check table TE305