cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in STO

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

i am doing stock transfer where i created a sto in ME21N and then did the delivery through VL10B and Vl02n, now when i am creating invoice jex for NL, the pricing is coming as 0. as i hav check for jex, pricing analysis , there is no pricing procedure determined. plz let me know as how the system and from where the system will pick the price , i did maintained the P101 condition type . Do i need to create pricing determination for NL delivery document or not. for my sales orggg, sales area i have already maintained the pricing procedure

plz guide me

Edited by: Rishi Bhardwaj on Dec 18, 2008 7:21 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

thnx

Closed

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are doing intracompany then your condition type PI01 will not work

It is for intercompany only

The delivery type you are using is NL is for intracompany

What process are you doing if it is intra company the billing will be F8 that is proforma

Are you not getting proforma invoice values?

If you could tell if it is inter or intra it will be use ful

Because in your post you have mentioned del type NL it is for intra and PI01 condition type which is for inter?

In STO we are creating the receiving plant as a customer in the sales area of the supplying plant

Hence we are able to determine the shipping data

Here the important key reqd is shipping conditions so that the system determines the shipping pt so that STO delivery can happen

What we have defined additionally is CPP for this receiving plant and DPP for billing type F8 and maintained pricing procedure in OVKK so that the system picks up pricing in billing

As this plant is already a customer in sales area we could do that

So we have values flowing in proforma

Since it doesnt update accounting doc the process works out fine for us

You can also do the same as the values can flow in F8

Regards

Raja

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanx daa,

to correct it is intra company, where there are two plant within same company code.

As guided i have again did the required settings and now the pricing procedure is picking up for my Invoice, but when i am creating excise with reference the excise value's are coming as 0 in j1iin.

plz guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rishi,

Determination of price is :

Sales Area+ Doc Pric Procedure+ Customer pricing Procedure+ Pricing Procedure.

Here in intercompany stock transfer

Mention Sales area of Delivering plant+ Document Pricin Procedure of Billing Type(VOFA)Customer Pricing Procedure(Maintained in Customer Master) Pricing Procedure.

Try This and revert if problem persists.

Regards

Amit Gupta

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi,

Here you can determine the pricing procedure at billing level,for that you need to do these settings

Go to VTFL transaction select your Replenishment delivery type NL and Invoice type JEX then go in to the item level settings here you maintain field Pricing type as B Carry out new pricing.

You can determine pricing for billing like this

IMG>sales and Distribution>Basic functions>Pricing>Pricing control

Define Condition Tables

Define Condition Types

Define Access Sequences

Define And Assign Pricing Procedures here you Define new document pricing procedure and

Assign new document pricing procedures to your JEX billing type.

Do the pricing determination like this

Sales areaNew billing document pricing procedureCustomer pricing procedure-->Pricing procedure

Maintain the condition records through VK11

Now system will pick the price when you create the invoice for the STO delivery

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhardwaj,

Pls check the Doc Pri. Procedure in document JEX. and also check the pricing procedure determination in OVKK.

I hope this will help to resolve your problem.

Regards,

Abhee.