cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a senario,in the sales order i have given a header condition ZCAR which splits at item level.Now at the item level if i am rejecting a line item then how can i reassign the value of ZCAR(which has already been assigned to the rejected item) to the remaining line items.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope it should be redistributed automatically on the available items again, once you cancel some item in the order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no its not updating the remaining line items once i reject a line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

Go to Header Conditions and press update,Select_B---Carry out new pricing.

Try, if it works.

Regards

Amit

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

header condition value distribution is done correctly when items are rejected as long as reason for rejection is selected "x".

BUT when i create a sales order with reference from a quatation header condition value is not reassigned correctly to the remaining line items. reason for rejection is selected as "X" and in copying control from quatation to sales order pricing type is A.

any ideas?

best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System redistributes the header condition value among the remaining line items.

This is updated once you save the document after deleting any item.

Please check & confirm.

Regards,

Savita Swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

why do i need to delete the line item when i have already put rejection against that line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

In my point of view if you reject the line item then it wont be copied to further document.

Just try to deliver your document and try to carry out billing.

Check it should have divided to the deliver quantity not to the rejected items.

Just check out this process it should work

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats not the solution dear since header condition has assigned the values to the line items and when one line item is being rejected the system is not reassigning the values to the remaining line items....i checked the senario what u asked for but still its not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

also, when we reject an item, the net value also does not change. It should get reduced by the amount of the rejected item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it dosen't matter coz in the invoice will b created for only items not rejected

Former Member
0 Kudos

For billing it would not matter but it will give problems if someone wants to see the order values for a month or value of orders that is pending for delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok..........got the solution.

In the customization for Reason for rejection, just make the values of the field 'Stat' to 'X' for any one of the reason of rejection and all the problems will be solved.

If you apply that reason, then Header net value is also decreased and on saving/Price updating, the header condition value is also redistributed to the other line items.

And all this while i was thinking that how SAP can be so illogical.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are right ...its working now..thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

not yet answered completly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Even though you delete the line item the distribution will be done automatically.It will be redistributed.

Regards,

Mohan.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay,

I hope when you save the sales document system will reassign the header value to the existing items automatically.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Dec 18, 2008 7:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have checked its reassigning the condition value...thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you make some setting to do it? It is not happening for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i deleted the rejected line item and at the header level carried out new pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK...but that is not a solution to this problem. You have brought out a very valid problem.

What if i dont want to delete the line item and just want to reject it..........then how will it happen afterall, we all know that rejection is a better way than deleting stuff in the sales order.

I always thought that it will get reassigned automatically but that is not happening.

Anyone on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes u r right...but thats not happening...once i reject the line item...logically the system should ressign the header condition value to the remaining line item...but the system is not behaving that way...can any one throw light on this...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The redistribution will be done automatically, once a line item is deleted.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji