cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPClassNotFoundException:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have deployed jt400.jar for AS400 DB2 by using JSPM(release PI 7.1). I guess I have not deployed properly.

(After deployment, I have checked the path \usr\sap\sid\DVEBMGSxx\j2ee\cluster\bin\ext\com.sap.aii.adapter.lib\lib . The deployed jar is not their. ) or

com.sap.aii.adaper.lib.sda structure of the file may be wrong.

I am getting an error

Error during database connection to the database URL 'jdbc:as400://<HOSTNAME>:<PORT>/<DATABASENAME>;date format=iso;date separator=-' using the JDBC driver 'com.ibm.as400.jdbc.access.AS400JDBCDriver': 'com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.sql.DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:as400://<HOSTNAME>:<PORT>/<DATABASENAME>;date format=iso;date separator=-: SAPClassNotFoundException: com.ibm.as400.jdbc.access.AS400JDBCDriver'*

The URL is correct, its working fine with PI 7.0.

Can anybody suggest me how to deploy the JDBC driver in PI 7.1 in detail like structure of sda, etcu2026.? I have checked some of SAP note`s SAP Note Number: 1138877, 0001123333, 0000831162. Still I am getting the same error.

Regards,

Venu V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venu

follow these threads

http://blog.chinaunix.net/u1/54114/showart_972697.html

also go over the note:

Note 831162 - FAQ: XI 3.0 / PI 7.0 / PI 7.1 JDBC Adapter

Note 941317 - known incompatibilities,

regards

sandeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venu -

Can you please share the configuration parameters you used in your communication channel? And are you aware of any services that are required to be running on the AS400?

I'm working on making the same connection in PI7.0 to a AS400 and getting the same error.

My setting are:

JDBC Driver - com.ibm.as400.jdbc.access.AS400JDBCDriver

Connection - jdbc:as400://<IP ADDRESS>/<DATABASE>

thanks

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the thread mentioned below:

[;.

For the error, I guess, there could be 2 reasons. Either the driver is not deployed properly or communication channel configuration problem.

Regards,

Venu V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your responce.

I have solved the problem. The issue was with JDBC driver deployment/SDA file structure.

Regards,

Venu V