cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Idoc at sender multiple files at the receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirment in which a flat file should be generated for each iteam present in the Transfer orders.

for eg if i have 10 items in one transfer order, at the receiver 10 flat files should be created.

can any one give me a idea about how to achieve this requirment

Regards

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have only one Target Structure then it is simple 1:1 mapping, not 1:N.

Look blog 3115 that you are using there are multiple target structure.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use this blog for 1:N mapping without BPM

Refer my reply in this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As shown in the blog did you map target structure root nodes of both messages to input structure root node?

Thanks,

Indrani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepika ,

Answer to your query is here : /people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am not suppose to use BPM.

i tried designing according to this link /people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

but multiple files are not getting created. only one output file is getting generated.

help me out

Regards

Deepika

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have multiple rows in source file to create multiple messages? Did you use any Idoc at target structure? Try to test in mapping editor first.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for replying. but my scenario is something like this:

i will have one Idoc with multiple Item's (0..unbounded). at the target, for each item one file(consider flat file) should be created.

in the link i observe that we will have 2 target messages structures. but in my scenario it will be only one i.e., target structure for a item which should be same for all the iteam's in my source. for each iteam one target file should be generated.

let me know if i am clear. also help me for the solution

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

One way is to use BPM :

Use multi mapping(1:N). Change the occurence of the message to N in message tab of message mapping.Then design the BPM.

1.Receive step (recives the o/p of multi mapping which shud be multiline)

2.Use block (in for each mode)

3.Call the send step in block to create a file.

Do the rest of config...........