cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO Connection Error Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

To give a background, we are using NWDI in this project, and using two boxes, one for local deployment and the other one is the actual development box. We currently changed JCO destinations in our RFC calls, and I have already checked-in and activated the activity for that. I've also deployed the application in the local deployment box.

Now, from what I remember, when activating activities, the changes should also be reflected in the development box (even if deployed in a different local deployment box).

However, I got this error in the development box (but didn't in the local deployment box).

When I tried running a WD app, I got this error:

Failed to Resolve JCO destination <old JCO destination>.. No such destination is defined in SLD.

I know that the JCO reference is missing, but that is because it still looks for the old JCO, which is not supposed to be the case since I've already configured my RFC to use the new JCOs in the WD side.

Does anyone know why teh dev box can't see the changes? Or how do we resolve this?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Angelo:

Login as admin to your dev box WD Content:

http://<host>:<HTTP port>/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tcwdtools/Explorer

Click on Maintain JCo Destinations and verify you have the correct names for JCo destinations for you apps and also check the connection info. You may click "test" and "ping" to verify the connection is working.

If your JCo destinations are OK, but application is not connecting, restart your Portal. Usually it is not required, though.

Regards,

Slava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Slava,

Yup! The conenction has been tested and pinged successfully.

I'll try following your idea of restarting the server if I dnt find any other workaround on this one.

Thanks!