cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

export sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I am sorry but I am really confuse about export sale, Humble request you to guide me. Somebody is saying we need to add excise conditon types in the JINEXP whereas others are telling it is nto required.

As you know std pricing procedure for export sale is JINEXP.

This procedure is having only PR00, JFRE,JINS,JZBV. Shall we use this procedure for export sale.

If we use this then how excise duty would be calculated (since we don't have excise condition types in this procedure)

Do we create different sale,delivery and billing document type for factory and export sale?

please explain configurations including pricing procedure for export sale under bond.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shiv

You can have the excise condition types as statistical in your pricing procedure so that while creating excise invoice referencing the billing document, the respective value will be copied to excise invoice also.

For more information on Exports under Bond, check some of these threads

[SEcess value not flowing in Exports under bond- J1iin|]

[ARE1 procedure for exports under bond|]

[Export process india |]

[ARE1 creation without refernce Bond |]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi muralidhar,

I went thru yr replies on export sales. I have a typical situation with my client. Currently I have configured common pricing procedure for domestic and exports as part of the global template and distribution channel is also same for domestic and exports. I understand that export condition types are supposed to be statistical so that accounting is not done at billing and export invoice level. in my case I have used the function module to supress excise duties while preparing excise invoice so there is no accounting then. but as accounting is done at billing level for the excise conditions is there a way to nullify the GL of excise suspense account hit during billing.

Alternatively, is there a way to control condition types in the common pricing procedure thru standard requirement specific to India CIN for exports.

Do let me know of any solution other than separating pricing.

regards,

Sonal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiv,

If I am not wrong, I think I have answered to your earlier querry related to this. Any way Let me brief you again,

PLEASE GO THROUGH THE REPLY VERY THOROUGHLY

If you are using tax procedure TAXINJ then you have two options:

1. You can maintain excise condition type in your pricing procedure as statistical. In this scenario there will not be any accounting entries created during posting the document to FI. While creating excise invoice duty values will reflect in the excise invoice.

2. You need not have excise condition types in your pricing procedure, you can have only PR00 and UTXJ condition types.

In this scenario till billing there will not be any excice duties. But while creating the excise invoice and after selecting the excise invoice type in excise invoice i.e, BOND/NO BOND/LOUT and click on calculate tax push button under utilization screen system will bring the duty values with help of UTXJ and the percentage you have maintained in J1ID.

If you are using tax procedure TAXINN then follow the below process:

You have to have excise condition types maintained in pricing procedure as statitical. and you have to maintain condition record in VK11.Please note that if want the excise duty values to flow to ARE1 you have to maintain condition record for table A357. Your excise condition should have the access sequence as JEXC. Also you have to classify the excise condition types for JINFAC as well as for your pricing procedure say for example JINEXP under CIN customizing under Classify condition types.

Regarding:

Do we create different sale,delivery and billing document type for factory and export sale?

For your kind information, It is again depends upon clients requirement as to have same document type as of factory sales or different for export sale. If you have same document types then you have the option to determine the pricing procedue based on the 'customer pricing procedure' maintained in the customer master record whether to export or domestic.

Just to add one more line. You can have different document type too and there is no harm in that.

Let me know whether you are satisfied with this reply. If you have any further querry let me know, so that I will clear it.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MBS,

Thanks for your reply.

Also you have to classify the excise condition types for JINFAC as well as for your pricing procedure say for example JINEXP under CIN customizing under Classify condition types.

I didnt understand above sentences, CLASSIFY CONDITION TYPES means do you want to say create differnt excise condition types for Factory sale and Export sale.

OR there is any confi for that.

If we can use same sales, delivery and billing types for both export and factory sale then, in this case how we can assign both pricing procedure so same combination. I think we need to use different customer pricing procedure.

What would be document pricing procedure for Billing Document in this case?

Please cooperate with him if i am wrong, export sale is new to me.

Thanks again for your responce and guidance.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai shiv,

I have to config the same as our client having export sales.

Reg :Doc types:

You can have same doc types for both factory sales as well as export sales. The only difference here will be

your Pricing Procedure & Invoice Output.

-Pricing procedure_PP:- User different pricing procedures for each ( factory/export). You can differentiate the same by dist channel ( if you use, Domestic/export sales as dist channel ) or Cust.Pricing procedure ( new cpp for export customers).

so there will be no impact if u use same doc types.We have differentiated PP, by above proc.

-Output- Export invoice output can be differ from your domestic sales invoice. Here smartform has to be created to suit ur client req ( assist with ABAPer)

or

Use the different output types in output det procedure- maintain cond record, by which this will trigger automatically as desired when you create invoice.

Pricing Procedure:

Use factory PP: in which Excise cond types should not mark as "statistical" - as its collected from the customer & paid to excise authority.

where as in Export PP: use the same excise cond types n mark as "statistical " - so that it will not used in your total value calculation ,but it will post the relevant accounts for accounting purpose. can be used at the time utlization.

any CIN experts, correct me,if am wrong. ur inputs will be very much helpful in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiv,

Also you have to classify the excise condition types for JINFAC as well as for your pricing procedure say for example JINEXP under CIN customizing under Classify condition types.

This is a configuration setting: please follow the below path for it:

IMG - Logistics Genernal - Tax On Goods Movement - India - Basic Setting - Determination Excise Duty - Classify Condition Types.

Here you have to properly classify the excise conditions for JINFAC as well as for your pricing procedure. This setting is required to get the values in ARE1 document.JINFAC is the SAP standard Pricing procedure. This is hard coded in the programme.

Example:

This is when you have both percentage and total condition type in your pricing procedure.

JEXP : A/R BED Perc

JEXT : A/R BED Total

Else you can have only

JEXP : A/R BED Perc

Regarding determining the pricing procedure:

You have to have different customer pricing procedure for Local sales and Export Sales . This I have mentioned in my earlier reply.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MBS,

Here you have to properly classify the excise conditions for JINFAC as well as for your pricing procedure.

Please explain regarding above sentences, shall we create different excise condition types for export and factory sale and link with procedure using the menupath given by you?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiv,

You need not create different excise condition types. Here I mean to say is that What ever the excise condition types you have for export pricing procedure, You have to classify it to JINFAC pricing procedure too.

Say for example you have JINEXP pricing procedure you have below three condition types:

BED :JEXP

ECS; JECS

SECESS: JA1X

Under classify condition types it has to be classified in below manner for JINEXP

JINEXP JEXP A/R BED Perc

JINEXP JECS A/R ECS Perc

JINEXP JA1X A/R AT1 Perc

and same for JINFAC

JINFAC JEXP A/R BED Perc

JINFAC JECS A/R ECS Perc

JINFAC JA1X A/R AT1 Perc

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MBS,

Thanks for deatil information.

Thank you again, let me check it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MBS,

Sorry for disturbance, just need one clarification.

You have to have excise condition types maintained in pricing procedure as statistical. and you have to maintain condition record in VK11.Please note that if want the excise duty values to flow to ARE1 you have to maintain condition record for table A357. Your excise condition should have the access sequence as JEXC.

Above sentence you said" you have to maintain condition record for table A357. " How it can be done?

Do we need to maintain access seq JEXC for all excise condition types (i mean excise, Cess)

presently we assign MWST acess seq to our all condtion types like J700 - Excise

J701- Cess

J702 - sec CESS.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiv,

You have to use access sequence JEXC and not any other access sequence. So in that access sequence you have table 357. When creating condition record you have to maintain condition record in VK11 you have select the Key combination of 357 table.

If you maintain condition record other than table 357, values will flow till Excise Invoice Creation. In order to have the values in ARE1 or ARE3 document you have to maintain 357 table.

Regards\

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MBS,

Thank you for help.

While creating condition record using Vk11 which control code & tax code we need to sellect?

How country code field can be maitained

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MBS,

I am extremely sorry that I ask so many doubts to you, however i am struck at the step where we need to create condition record.

Please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiv,

Please note that control code is nothing but your CHAPTER ID. Regarding system is asking for tax code. You can enter ZERO perncent tax code that is A0. Else change the customization setting for the below condition types. Please ensure that setting for these condition type should be same as JEXP. This you can do in V/06!!!!.Then create condition record, I hope system will not ask for TAX CODE.

J700 - Excise

J701- Cess

J702 - sec CESS.

Best Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MBS

After doing all confi and creating rcord while creating sales order I am not able to get conditon types J700, j701 & J703 in the sales order.

Not getting what might be the reason for this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

1. Check for the above mentioned condition types you have maintained condition record or not!!!

2. Check for these condition types you have activated MANUAL indicator in the Pricing Procedure. If you have marked Either you have to maintain condition record manually or you have to deactivate it and run a fresh sales cycle.

Regards

MBS