cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transport request number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi frnds,

I have one quary hope i will get the solution.

I have released the request which is having tasks.now i have to create the new request no and assign the released tasks to the new request no.

Hope i am clear.

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First, why you want to assign that task to this request. Since you have released the request, re-activate the objects and attach to this request.

If its just released and not transported then you can modify the lock status in table E070. but thats a dirty way around.

I will stick to first option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit,

Actually i have released to the wrong target systems .Now i want to send to the exact target systems.

Suresh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

requirement has been cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SE03, find option Merge Object Lists under Request / Tasks. Select that and execute. Next screen enter your released transport#, and then you would be able to include that in a new request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MXg,

After giving the released request should i give the new request no also.

Sur

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you create a New TR and Send to Exact target System?

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you want to create a new one yes. Else if you are using an existing one which is not released you can use that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit,

You mean just creat new TR and release to the required target systems and no need to assign the tasks to the new TR.Then how those released tasks will be moved to correct target systems with out assigning to th new TR.

Sur

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to re-activate all the objects in that transport request assigning them to this new one.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you Activate again Taks it will prompt you again for new TR.And this TR will have the Task which you are looking to move to correct target system.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be Not possible.

What is the need to assign Old TR to New TR again?

When you just save the object, again it will prompt you for New TR and this TR will be exactly same as OLD(Released) one.