Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing with no Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

Could somebody help me with this problem:

Inside the princing, I have a Header condition type with a Calculation type as 'Fixed Amount'.

The problem is that the 'Amount' I entered on the condition type is multiplying by the 'Target Quantity' of the Items in the Sales Order.

I need a fixed quantity that has no 'Calculation', that just copy the value for the Condition Value.

Do you know how to do that?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Eduardo,

Go to your pricing procedure through V/08 transaction check in the control data is there any routine assigned to your Header condition type.

Go to V/06 transaction select your header Condition type then go in to the detail of that here you check these settings.

Cond. class A Discount or surchar

Calculat.type B Fixed amount

Cond.category Blank

Rounding rule Commercial

You can go to detail screen of the standard header condition type for fixed amount HB00 same settings you can maintain for your Header condition type.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!!!

Thanks for your response, but I still got the problem.

My problem is that the condition type is been multiplying by the quantity of the items.

By example if I got two items, both with quantity 1, the header condition (with the same characteristics as RB00) is been multiplying for 2; if I enter 5,000 USD in the header conditions, the 'Condition Value' is going to be 10,000 USD.

What I need is a Condition Header Type, that does not multiply by anything an that the amount that I entered is going to be the amount that is going to be in the 'Condition Value'.

Hope you can help me!

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I got your point.

This is absolutely fine and it is not an error.

Header conditions are of two types.

One type of Header condition is distributed proportionately on each item based on Net value . (The basis of distribution can be changed in the pricing procedure, but in standard system it is distributed proportionately on the basis of net value.)

Example of this type of header condition is HB00.

Another type Header condition is copied to each item (it is NOT distributed), and example of this type of Header condition is RB00.

It will be more clear with the example below.

Suppose you have created an order which has got two items.

Item 10 -

Net value is suppose 100 Euro

Item 20 -

Net value is suppose 400 Euro

Now, in this order you are entering Header discount HB00 with amount 100 Euro.

As Header condition HB00 is distributed proportionately on each item, here you will find HB00 condition value for Item 10 will be 20 Euro and for Item 20 ,HB00 condition value is 80 Euro.

That means the HB00 amount 100 Euro has been distributed and the distribution on the items you will see in the item condition in the "condition value" column for the respective item.

In the same order, if you will enter Header condition RB00 with amount same 100 Euro, then it will be copied to each item.

That means ,each item will get 100 Euro discount .

Rate of discount or amount of RB00 is 100 Euro, but the condition value will be 100 Euro + 100 Euro = 200 Euro for RB00.

So in the "condition value" column, you will find 200 Euro for RB00.

If there would have been 5 items in the order, irrespective of there net value they would have got 100 Euro discount each. So in that acse, condition value of RB00 would have been 500 Euro even if amount(rate of discount) is 100 Euro.

This is the property of Header conditions.

The Header condition which is also a Group condition, that will be distributed on the items.

HB00 is a Header condition as well as Group condition that is why it is distributed, but RB00 is also a Header condition but not a Group condition, that is why it is copied to each item.

If you want that, your Header condition should be distributed then use HB00, or, you can activate the "Group condition" check box for RB00 in V/06. Also make the "item condition" check box BLANK.

Then RB00 will be distributed and the "condition value" will be same as "amount" in the condition screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want the Header condition type to be distributed on each item , then make the setting just like condition type "HB00".

Condition class --- A

Calculation type --- B

Plus/minus --- negative

Group condition -

selected

Header condition --- selected

If you want that your Header condition should be copied to each item and not distributed then make the settings like condition type RB00.

Condition class --- A

Calculation type --- B

Plus/minus --- negative

Group condition --- blank

Header condition --- selected

Item condition -

selected

I hope, this will serve your purpose.