cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

how do we map Pricing condition from legacy to SAP, pretty confused, as to what fields has to popluated in SAP from legacy when it comes to pricing conditon.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you have configuration of all required condition types in place.

Some of them which will be determined automatically in pricing procedure will need condition records.

In VK11 transaction, what we enter is key combition, the relevant fields in it & data in VK11 screen.

While uploading data of legacy system to SAP you can use this sequence :

1. Finalise on key combination you are going to use.

2. Note down technical names of those fields.

3.Check with your abaper whether this will be common reference data when he is writing upload programe.

4.Then no need to include these fields in your flat file.

5.Also ask your abaper whether he needs serial number for the records.

6.For example if you are uploading PR00, then the file will contain material code, amount, unit, valid from, valid to date.

7.All other fields will be defaulted through abap program as that data will not vary.

8. Also check with abaper which date format is required in program.

9. You can use the same excel file for abap reference if you maintain technical name of the above field in seperate row.

10. Once your upload program is ready check it with test file created by you.

11. If there is no error you can use it as template to give it to user.

Regards,

Savita Swami

Former Member
0 Kudos

all of you guys are life savers, i was not able to find this info anywhere, thankyou so much

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check under what creteria (for what combination) the condition records are maintained in the legacy systems. Map the same into SAP. Use the same creteria that is used in legacy systems to create key combinations for your condition records. FOr eg sales org / customer / price list.

Define the access sequence & asign the condition tables to the access sequence.

Define the condition types & assign the access sequence to the condition types.

Maintain the pricing procedures & pricing procedure determination (sales area / doc pricing proecdure / customer pricing procedure).

But it is also possible t call the condition types stored in leagcy systems from SAP.

In SAP define the condition types. In the pricing procedure, Alt calc type put a code in the routine where the system calls an RFC (remote call function). It wil inturn connect to the legacy system & access the data maintained for that particular condition type. It will accordingly apply the value into the SAP pricing procedure. This is surely a very complex procedure & will require expert ABAP coding.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member737313
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

1) Make sure that all the Pricing Procedure determination is in place before creating the condition records.

2) Now for what condition type do u want to maintain the records. Standard price,Discount etc.

3) What is the Key combination u want to maintain, If it is Customer/Material combination then select

4) U need to create a template with the relevant fields like Condition type, Key combination, Sales Organization, Distribution Channel , Customer, Material , Amount, Unit, Valid from and Valid To fields etc.

This completely depends upon ur Business requirement and the way it is being maintained in the Legacy. If u can give more details on the scenario and the pricing requirements then may be i can help u better.

Thanks

Ranjith

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dilip

If you are uploading condition records then use VK11 check the tables like KOMK,KOMP,KONV tables

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou for your responce,

yes it is the condition record that i am talking about, can you give me an example of the fields that are required fields foo SAP, or if there are no required, what are the most imp & normally avaliable in any standered legacy system , so i can ask user for it.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone can please help me, on mapping of condition record?

Former Member
0 Kudos

" we can upload pricing condition records from a flat file to sap system. this is similar to the master data. but before that we need to have all the pricing setup already."

the above is some more understanding i got from this forum, but my questions is what is the pricing that i need to set up already in the flat file