cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CM01 x CM50

0 Kudos

Hi All.

In a project, I have a activity with 30 hours of work for a work center. If I confirm 35 hours in t code CN25, the field "Completed" is marked.

- Why the acitivity is no longer displayed in CM01?

- What should I do to shown the activity again?

Other question:

- What is the difference between t code CM01 and tcode CM50?

Regards

Bonato

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a activity with 30 hours of work for a work center. If I confirm 35 hours in t code CN25, the field "Completed" is marked.

Why the acitivity is no longer displayed in CM01?

Because CM01 is the resource view capacity planning for the workcenter / plnat. As you ahve planned 30 hr of work for a workcenter via project activity and you have confimr that work via CN25. So, now planning will not be there in activity that's why you are not able to see the same in CM01

What should I do to shown the activity again?

if you wanted to see the same again cancle the confirmation of that activity / plan additon work of 30 hr on that project activity.

What is the difference between t code CM01 and tcode CM50?

I feel you will get more appropriate answer in PP forum. as the both txn are belong to PP.

Regards

Nitin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Once you confirmed the activity through CN25, then the work center will be free at that time and thatz why it didnot show up in CM01.

Difference between CM50 and CM01:

CM01: It is capacity planning tcode for a single workcenter.

CM50: It is also capacity planning and evaluation tcode but with this tcode you can plan and evaluate multiple workcenter in multiple plant to a range.

Hope it will be clear now. Appreciate with points if it is.

Thanks and Regards

Vetrivelan