cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attach documents to a shopping cart at header level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am currently working on SRM 5.0 in Classic scenario. We are going to implement attachement of documents functionality with transfer of documents to ECC.

As far as I know, documents can only be attached to the posts of the shopping cart.

In our case, if for example a requester create a shopping with 3 lines and only attach 1 document to the first line. In case, the approver delete the 1st line (the one you have attach your document) it is quite problematic.

So would it be possible to attach documents to the header of the shopping cart or not? (by implementing a note or is it always by developping a specific program?)

Has someone already had to cope with this probleme and would he/she have advices to handle the issue?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,

morgane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello morgane

As per i know i believe approver neither delete the attachment nor update the cart but he can either approve or reject the cart.However BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI may help you to change the SC during approval upon the user settings

for eg. 3 line items may create one PO if all vendors are same or if vendors are unique, it will create a 3 different po. so no concepts of header here in shopiing card.

all sc informations will be transfered to follow on document as per standard.

for eg. if you attach one document into one line item ,this line item document will be transfered to responding purchase order.

regards

Muthu

Answers (0)