cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transcational data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everone,

I understand what is the transcational data, open S.orders, open deliveries, open invoices, pricing condition, and ets..., but can anyone tell me, how the mapping of the same is done from legacy to SAP.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry...it was repeatedly posted.

Thanks,

Ravi

Edited by: Ravi Sankar on Dec 17, 2008 11:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou for your responce, i do understand LSMW is the answer to upload, but my question is how is the mapping done, like for example there is source ( table and fields) and target ( Tables & Fields) of legacy system and SAP when mapping CM, MM, VM, but how is transcation data maped, or in otherwords, how is the template for transcation data looks like, or it even exists? or there is no need for it.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you know lsmw, then i am sure u must be aware that there is something called recording in lsmw, where in u need to record one such transaction record first.

then the system gives u the fields which needs to be taken in a particular sequence, based on which you can take these fields to excel sheet and then give the excel sheet to user to fill up as per the requirement.

after getting the lsmw sheet back, u need to upload the same via lsmw already created.

lsmw can also solve ur purpose apart from bdc, if u know how to create it and use it.

rgs,

ak

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

open orders can be taken either by bdc or by manually entering them in sap.

all other open transactions done in the same order.

it is always recommended to close all the open transactions except orders,

enter only the pending qnty of order in sap.

report will be generated only for the data in sap.

i hope useful.

rgs,

ak

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry...it was repeatedly posted.

Thanks,

Ravi

Edited by: Ravi Sankar on Dec 17, 2008 11:17 PM

former_member184555