cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equivalent field for Sales Document type AUART in deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD friends,

I am a BI professional and have a question relating to Sales Document Types (AUART). I am extracting data into BI for Sales Orders and Deliveries. For Sales Orders i have filtered them by certain Sales Doc Types ( field AUART). Now when extracting deliveries into BI i want to know what field to filter on in the deliveries side which will be an equivalent to Sales Doc type field. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. For Order types.

In order to find the corresponding delivery type for the sales order type you can use TVCPL table where you can pass the order type (AUART) to TVCPL-AUARV and get TVCPL-LFARN. The selected list will give possible order type that can be used for an order. Use this with LIKP-LFART and you can get the list of delivery documents for the corresponding order types.

2. For single sales order if you want to find corresponding delivery.

Use VBFA or RV_ORDER_FLOW_INFORMATION (Function module) to get the list of deliveries created for the sales order.

Regards

Mani

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your time guys.The problem is resolved.I am doing a lookup in BW from deliveries on sales order data to get the corresponding doc type and then restricted it by that doc type.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you should not look for the delivery document type corresponding to sales document type, since one delivery document type can be used for 'n' no of sales document type.

go to vbfa table and enter your sales document type's sales order no. you will get corresponding delivery document no.

i hope this will be helpful.

rgs,

ak

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in tcode VTLA what are the rules to copy SO to deliveries. In this tcode you will have the correlation between types.

Too you can check it in table TVCPL. Use tcode SE16N.

I hope this help you

Regards,

Eduardo