cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program Error when saving a Project in Project Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I get a program error when I try to create an new project and try to save it in Porject builder "Cj20n" and it exits me out. Please find the error below ,. Has anyone faced similar error earlier ?

Thank you .

System error in program SAPLCJDW (NE003) -> F1

Message no. CJ895

Diagnosis

A processing step in the program SAPLCJDW could not be successfully executed.

System Response

Processing had to be terminated because further processing could have led to erroneous data.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

Technical note:

To correct your problem in the shortest amount of time, you should be able to identify the effected areas.

You can localized the point in the program when you activate "debugging" on the last screen before the error and set a break point for the language element "Message".

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tried to search note exactly locating your error. Could not found this perticular Programming error SAPLCJDW (NE003).

but just go though this note 544740.

If this problem you got in after new installation than ask your BASIS to do work around. If you this problame came in your existing runnning system than report the programming error to SAP. In both the case you should process with BASIS.

Regards

Nitin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Looks like you need to apply some SAP Notes depending upon the SAP Version you are using .

Note 74424 - Editing WBS -> Error message CJ895

Note 149698 - Hierarchy inconsistency in the project

If you have access to the Notes please go through them or search for some other notes which are relevant .

thanks and regards,

Kish