cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer master; need 3 by deafult at Max. partial deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

when i am creating Customer for account group of Sold to Party, in Sales Area Tab> Shipping >

by default i am getting '9' as Max. partial deliveries. i need to make as 3 By dafult.

will you please help me.

regards

pinal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pinal

This is SAP standard settings

There are some standard settings like maximum no of deliveries 9, order combination always ticked these all come by default which you can edit individually or change individually to the value you want

To have default as 3 partial deliveries against 9 partial deliveries i think you can check it with your ABAPer

Dear Srinath

The qn is whenever a CMR created the default value for max no of partial deliveries should be set as 3

Regards

Raja

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for re-correcting me.Raja. As max no of partial deliveries should be set as 3 in CMR and in that set 3 we have max no of deliveries as 9. Instead of that I have said in a different way.

For having max no of partial deliveries as 3 we should either go with enhancement

Regards

Srinath

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pinal

There are some standard settings like maximum no of deliveries 9, order combination always ticked these all come by default which you can edit individually or change individually to the value you want

To have default as 3 partial deliveries against 9 partial deliveries i think you can check it with your ABAPer

Dear Srinath

The qn is whenever a CMR created the default value for max no of partial deliveries should be set as 3

Regards

Raja

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pinal

Dear Srinath

Regards

Raja

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pinal

To have default as 3 partial deliveries against 9 partial deliveries i think you can check it with your ABAPer or enhancement

Dear Srinath

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have option for enhancement but before that

do we have any OSS note to get bydeafult 3 as Max partial delieveries. during creation of customer

Regards

Pinal

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi pinal

If you want to make the partial deliveries as 3 then in VD02->Sales Area Data> Shipping tab-> maintain the field maximum no. partial deliveries as 3.Then the customer can do only 3 partial deliveries

Regards

Srinath