cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System copy guide for Solution Manager 7.0 SPS15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

a new hardware is needed for our SAP Solution Manager 7.0 SPS 15. I will install a new SAP Solution Manager and do a system copy from the old hardware to the new one. There is no migration neccessary, because OS and DB will be the same.

Now I'm searching for some informations and guides to do a system copy of a SAP Solution Manager. All I found was a system copy guide of Netweaver 04s SR3/SR2 with informations about Java Usage Types but not for Diagnostics.

Are there any guides or howtos to do a system copy with SAP Solution Manager ABAP+JAVA? Does anyone have experiences and advices?

Kind regards,

Sascha Piotrowsky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your hint.

I already checked the listed guides there and couldn't find a system copy guide, or any information belonging to a system copy especially for the java part of the SAP Solution Manager.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no special system copy guide for SolMan -it´s handled as a general "ABAP + Java" copy.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, that's what I thought, but I hoped to find something anyway.

Looking forwards to this event I'm afraid of forgetting some dependencies or configurations which have to be changed also, like SMD-Agents configuration,s trusted connections, wiley introscope, e2e and so on.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Looking forwards to this event I'm afraid of forgetting some dependencies or configurations which have to be changed also, like SMD-Agents configuration,s trusted connections, wiley introscope, e2e and so on.

Wily is not part of the copy - you will need to copy this "manually". The connections et al must be re-done...

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before starting the systemcopy I will do some investigations to find most of all hostname, url and parameter configurations within diagnostics and SMD-Agents.

Sascha