cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply own stylesheet to iac service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We've generated several .css and we want to apply them to several Internet services.

Using ~theme parameter, it's possible to assign one .css to a service but, how can we

assign several .css to a service? We've created a design (with webgui, wa, ma, ... folders)

under /sap/public/bc/its/designs but using with ~theme parameter doesn't apply.

We've tried assign several .css mimes to theme99 with se80 transaction, but service always

uses tradeshow design.

Usign ITS Theme generator, services use always tradeshow design too.

We're very confuse. Is really possible to assign our own stylesheet to a service? We've

read lots of documents, forums and oss and we can't get answers.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mick_pichaloff2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

We had the same issue, converting existing ITS Template in a Standalone (SAP 4.7) environment into a new ECC6.0 integrated ITS environment.

You use SE80 to bring in your Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) as a MIME object and SAP stores it in appropriate directories.

To reference your own CSS, you use the following, after uploading it through SE80:

<link rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" href="`mimeURL(language="",name="Our.CSS")`">

The rest will fall in place.

Hope this helps.

Our next issue is how do we reference our JavaScripts, which we also brought into SAP as a MIME object....

Cheers,

Mick.

former_member187668
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mick,

Could you be able to refer your Java scripts which are MIME objects in the system?

Regards,

Ravikanth

mick_pichaloff2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravikanth,

Yes, I did manage to figure out how to reference my JavaScripts in the Mime repository. You insert the following "script" statement at the top of your template:

src="`mimeURL(language="",name="MYJAVASCRIPT.JS")`">

NOTE: the backticks (`) are very important!

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Mick.

former_member187668
Participant
0 Kudos

Yeah I also realized various ways of accessing templates/services/MIMEs. Thanks for the information Mick.

Regards,

Ravikanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mick

Thanks a lot for your answer.

Where should I put next sentence ? Inside HTML model of service?

<link rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" href="`mimeURL(language="",name="Our.CSS")`">

Best regards.

mick_pichaloff2
Explorer
0 Kudos

G'day Ivan,

You include that statement in the HEAD part of your HTML template;

<html>
    <head>

<!-- Stylesheet reference/s -->
        <link rel="Stylesheet" type="text/css" href="`mimeURL(~language="",~name="MYSTYLESHEET.CSS")`">

<!-- Java.script reference/s -->
      <sc.ript type="text/java.script" language="Java.Script1.2" src="`mimeURL(~language="",~name="MYJAVASCRIPT.JS")`"> </sc.ript>

</head>
  <body>
  </body>
</html>

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Mick.