cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail not getting deleted from Inbox in the Mail to File scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have designed a Mail-File scenario where the file is getting manipulated using mapping program.When I run this scenario ,the file is getting generated at the output server and the modifications according to the mapping program are visible in the output file.But the file does not get deleted from the Inbox.

Also there is an error in the sender channel as

Exception caught during processing mail message[1]; com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND: caused by: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND:

Please advide why is the sender channel throwing this error and why the file is not getting removed from the Inbox althoughI have checked on the option "Delete Messages Once Read" in the sender channel.

Regards,

Saikiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I din't understand, if your scenario is mail to file,then hoe messages will be in your INBOX.I think it should be in your sent items.

Correct me if ia m wrong.

Thanks

Prabhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Its mail to file.Mail is received XI needs to pick the attachement do modification of attached file and send the modified file via FTP.No mail is sent.

the mail continues to be in the inbox but the file would have been sent.So XI again and again sees the mail in inbox and sends it repeatedly thru FTP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saikiran

You are you accessing the attachment in mapping?

Moreover * Delete Messages Once Read * work for IMAP4 and are you trying to do with POP.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

have at look at this link :

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/step%252bby%252bstep%252bmail%252bto%252bfile%...

It contains the scenarios with "Mail to File Scenario using the Transport Protocol as IMP4 " as well as "Mail to File Scenario using the Transport Protocol as POP3".

Have a look at them.

Thanks,

Pooja