cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process flow to create a Cash Sale and Rush Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the process flow to create a Cash Sale and Rush Order.I mean to say after saving the order what are the steps to be carried out from the EndUser Part.(For Training Purpose)

Regards

Debasish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating Cash sales order/ Ruch orders system automaticlly creates Delivery document, then user has to go to VL02N Do the PGI and creates the Invoce.

for these docs in VOV8 field Immediate delivery should be A.

Regards

Ramesh.

Edited by: Ramesh on Dec 17, 2008 1:25 PM

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cash sales is an order type for when the customer orders, picks up and pays for the goods immediately.

The delivery is processed as soon as the order has been entered.

A cash invoice can be printed immediately from the order and billing is related to the order.

Receivables do not occur for the customer as they do for rush or standard orders, because the invoice amount is posted

directly to a cash account.

Process flow

In the standard system, sales document type BV is saved for cash sales with immediate delivery type BV.

When the sales employee creates a cash sale, the system automatically proposes the current date as the date for

delivery and billing. Once the order has been posted, a delivery with type BV is created immediately in the background and

the system prints a document that is used as an invoice for the customer.

The invoice papers are controlled with output type RD03, contained in the output determination procedure for order

type BV.If the customer has already received the goods, this delivery should not be relevant for picking. If the customer is

to pick the goods up from a warehouse, the delivery should be relevant for picking. If the goods are to be sent,this can be

Processed by maintaining the delivery in the usual way.

The system automatically creates a resource-related billing index which updates the billing due list. Billing document BV is created as the system processes the billing due list, but an invoice is not printed

Cash Sale Order (BV) =====>> Automatic creation of Delivery ===>> Standard Billing(BV)

\

\

Customer Invoice

Regards,

Revan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

Please correct me if i am wrong .

In Cash sale after creating Cash sales order system automaticlly creates Delivery document, then user has to do only PGI ( No Picking & Packing) Here no invoice to create by enduser.

In Rush Order after creating Rush Order system automaticlly creates Delivery document, then user has to do only the Picking and Packing and PGI. Here enduser has to create invoive.

Regards

Debasish

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

In cash sale the picking is done in the background thro t code LT12 if warehouse is configured when the delivery is saved

If not warehouse managed the order qty is confiremed as picking qty in cash sale and you can see the picking tab greyed out in delivery

PGI has to be done manually

In rush order both picking and PGI has to be done manually

Regards

Raja

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi debashish

In cash sale , picking quantity has to be entered if Warehouse mgmt is not maintained , by going from VL02N and enter the picking qty and then do PGI

In the same way in Rush order also picking quantity has to be entered if Warehouse mgmt is not maintained , by going from VL02N and enter the picking qty and then do PGI

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

In Cash sale after creating Cash sales order system automaticlly creates Delivery document, then user has to do only PGI ( No Picking & Packing) Here no invoice to create by enduser.

In Rush Order after creating Rush Order system automaticlly creates Delivery document, then user has to do only the Picking and Packing and PGI. Here enduser has to create invoive.

Regards

Debasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

Regards

Debasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

Regards

Debasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

Regards

Debasish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Cash sales is an order type for when the customer orders, picks up and pays for the goods immediately. The delivery is processed as soon as the order has been entered. In the standard system, sales document type BV is saved for cash sales with immediate delivery type BV. The invoice papers are controlled with output type RD03, contained in the output determination procedure for order type BV. The condition type should be maintained for RD03 in VV31. The PGI has to be done from the delivery.

Rush Order , the customer picks up the goods or you deliver the goods on the same day as the order is placed. In the standard system, when you save this sales document type, a delivery is automatically created and billing is related to the delivery. In the standard system, sales document type SO is saved for rush orders with immediate delivery type LF. Once the goods have been removed from storage, the goods are picked, and goods issue is posted.

Once the billing documents are created (for example, in collective processing), invoice papers are printed and sent to the customer.

You need to replicate the same in your test system and take screen shots for each step and prepare a documentation.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gupta,

Please go thru following link for the process flow of Cash & Rush orders.

[Process flow|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/70/a7853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Abhee.