cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Page Break in Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to know whether the page break is triggerred or not?

My requirement is, suppose one invoice has 5 line items. According to the requirement, each line item has 5 to 15 lines display. And in second page clients wants heading of the displayed item.

I am using Table option for this requirement, hence heading will comes only in sort begin, so if multiple line items are there main window will goes to next page. So I created window with all headings and displaying in next pages, with the condition of if main window main area calls line items i am updating the value in the Flag variable, if Flag variable updated, I am displaying window.

Now my issue is, if invoice has 5 line items, and 5th line item has 6 records, acually 5th line item logic is trigerring in first page only, since all 6 records are not fitting in first page, values are dispalying in second page. So Flag is not updated and header window is not displayed in the second page.

Please let me know the solution for this.

Regards

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can put condition on TABLE -> HEADER-> OUTPUT CONDTIONS ---> select checkbox AT PAGE BREAK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to change the size of main window so that either ur fifth line item comes in first page or ur line item is triggered in second page.

I know this is not a proper solution but it works.